BRILLER Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company") strongly recognizes the importance of the personal information of our customers, and strives to handle and manage it appropriately as follows in compliance with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
- 1.Acquisition of personal information
The company shall acquire personal information in an appropriate manner within the scope necessary for business.
- 2.Use of personal information
We will specify the purpose of use of personal information as much as possible, and use it within the scope necessary to achieve the said purpose.
- 3.Provision to the third party
The company does not provide any personal information to the third party without consent, except for the case of specified
When outsourcing the handling of personal information, in whole or in part, to an external contractor, the company will select a contractor that satisfies the laws and regulations and the personal information protection standards set by the company, and will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the appropriate level of protection of personal information. We will also follow the same procedure for re-consignment by the relevant consignee.
- 5.Safety control measures
The company will take necessary and appropriate safety control measures to prevent accidents such as leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and will continuously improve such measures.
- 6.Compliance with laws, regulations, and other standards
The company will comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, guidelines established by the government, personal information protection ordinances established by each local government, and other standards.
- 7.Response to inquiries
This policy applies to the use of the service provided by the company by customers. Customers are requested to use the Service after confirming and agreeing to this policy as well as the various terms, conditions, and rules set forth by the company. When you use the service, you agree to this policy, and the company will handle your personal information based on your agreement.
- 1.Information to be acquired
In order to achieve the purposes set forth in "2. Purposes of use of information" below, the company will acquire the customer information set forth below. The company will not acquire sensitive information of customers such as race, creed, social status, medical history, criminal record, or the fact that the customer has been victimized by a crime (hereinafter referred to as "Personal information in need of consideration"), unless it is essential for the provision of the service or permitted by law. In the event that a customer voluntarily provides us with personal information of consideration, we will assume that the customer has provided us with "1-2. Information regarding the use of the service" with consent, and we will handle such information in accordance with this policy.
- 1-1.Information provided directly by the customer
- (1) Name, address, telephone number, gender, age, date of birth, and other information about the customer
- (2) Identification documents (driver's license, passport, etc.) and information contained in such documents for the purpose of verifying your identity as required by law.
- (3) E-mail address
- (4) Login ID and password (including authentication information when logging in using the external linkage function; the same shall apply hereinafter)
- (5) Other information to be provided with the prior consent of the customer. 1-2.
- 1-2.Information related to the use of this service
- (1) Information related to the customer's accommodation reservation
- (2) Information about the usage of the service
- (3) Information regarding payment
- 1-3.Information to be collected automatically
- (1) Information about communication terminals (location information, terminal-specific identification information, browser type, and software information, etc.)
- (2) IP address
- (4) Information collected by security cameras and other security technologies 1-4.
- 1-4.Information obtained from third parties Information obtained from third parties necessary information will be obtained from third parties such as business partners or from public information to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of "2. This information includes credit information and information necessary to respond to fraudulent activities. In addition, we may acquire your personal information from third parties based on your consent (especially, but not limited to, when you log in using the external linkage function).
- 2.Purpose of use of information
- 2-1.The company will use the acquired customer information within the scope of the following purposes of use.
- (1) To confirm your identity
- (2) Provision of the service
- (3) Provision of the service and management of its usage
- (4) Advertising and other sales promotion activities, and verification of their effectiveness
- (5) Research and analysis of the use of the service/li>
- (6) To continuously improve the service and increase customer satisfaction
- (7) New development, research and development, and marketing of the service
- (8) To respond to inquiries from customers.
- (9) Contacting customers as necessary for business purposes, such as important notices regarding the service
- (10) To detect and respond to fraudulent activities (including violations of the company's various rules, terms and conditions, regulations, etc., unauthorized access, cyber attacks, fraud and other illegal activities, as well as activities that may lead to such violations) and to take measures to prevent fraudulent activities
- (11) Response based on laws and regulations, etc.
- 2-2.When using customer information for purposes other than the above, the company shall take the necessary procedures in advance.
- 3.Provision of information to third parties
- 3-1.We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases.
- (1) When the customer has given prior consent.
- (2) When a part of the handling of personal information is outsourced to a third party in order to achieve the above "2. Purpose of use of information" (hereinafter referred to as the "outsourced party")
- (3) When required by laws and regulations
- (4) When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- (5) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- (6) When it is necessary to cooperate with administrative or judicial organs due to special circumstances.
- (7) When there are objective and reasonable grounds for the company to believe that the customer has violated any of the company's terms, conditions, or regulations, and the company is obliged to disclose the customer information in order to protect the rights, property, or services of the company or a third party.
- (8) When the information is disclosed in such a way that the individual customer cannot be identified.
- (9) In the event of business succession due to merger, corporate separation, business transfer, or other reasons.
- 3-2.In the event that a governmental or judicial body requests the company to disclose or provide personal information of a customer in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations (in particular, in the case of criminal investigations or other court proceedings), the company shall respond to such request in accordance with the company's internal rules and laws and regulations.
- 3-3.When a customer pays for the service through a credit card or other third party, the company may disclose the customer's personal information to the credit card company or other intervening third party in order to prevent unauthorized use. The customer must consent to such disclosure before using such payment methods.
- 3-4.The company shall take the necessary procedures in advance when providing customer information to a third party for reasons other than the above.
- 3-5.We will not sell or rent your personal information to a third party for any purpose without your consent.
- 4.Services, etc. provided by third parties
- 4-1.External linkage function
When a customer logs in to the HOTEL BRILLER KYOTO STATION SOUTH official website using the external linkage function, the following provisions apply.
- (1) When you log in, you may be asked to give permission for us to access your personal information. In this case, you may use the linking function only if you have confirmed the contents of the request and have given permission at your own discretion.
- (2) The terms and conditions of the provider of the external linking function shall apply to the registration and use of the login ID and password for the external linking function.
- (3) When using the external linkage function, you shall use the relevant linkage function at your own responsibility, and the company shall not be responsible for any loss of login ID and password, unauthorized use, failure, error, or any other problems that may occur between you and the provider of the relevant linkage function.
- 4-2.Payment function
When a customer pays for this service using the payment function of the HOTEL BRILLER KYOTO STATION SOUTH official website, the following provisions apply. The company entrusts the handling of the customer's credit card number and payment information to the company's contractors for the purpose of payment processing. The company does not store the information used for payment processing, but the consignee stores the information for a reasonable period of time necessary for the execution of the consignment.
- 4-3．Third party sites
- 5.Confirmation of personal information, etc.
- 5-1.My page function
When a customer confirms his or her own personal information using the My page function of the HOTEL BRILLER KYOTO STATION SOUTH official website, the following provisions apply.
- (1) You can easily confirm or change your personal information by the method prescribed by us.
- (2) If you wish to confirm or change your personal information in writing without using the My page function, please contact us in accordance with "11. We will guide you through the detailed procedures. In this case, the company will charge the prescribed fee. Please note that we may not be able to respond to your request due to the storage status of your personal information or its nature.
- (3) Customers are responsible for strictly managing their personal information to prevent it from being disclosed to third parties.
- (4) You are responsible for managing and updating your own membership information to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date. In the event of a change in your membership information, you are responsible for promptly changing it on the HOTEL BRILLER KYOTO STATION SOUTH official website or at the front desk of our accommodation facility according to the procedures prescribed by the company. We will not be held responsible for any damage, disadvantage, or lost opportunity caused to you or a third party due to your failure to follow the change procedures.
- 6.Customer's choice
In principle, the provision of personal information to the company is done at the customer's discretion. If you do not provide us with your personal information, some of the functions of the service may not work, and you may not be able to use the service or its functions. In addition, there may be disadvantages such as the inability to provide member benefits. You may change your settings for receiving the company's e-mail magazine at any time by following the procedures prescribed by the company.
- 7.Storage period
The company shall keep your personal information as long as it is necessary for the achievement of the above "2. purpose of use of information", and shall promptly delete it without delay when such necessity is no longer required. In addition, the company may retain and use the personal information of customers who have stopped using the service for a certain period of time in order to respond to legal obligations and necessary business communications.
- 8.Extraterritorial transfer of personal information
We may transfer your personal information to countries outside the EU, including Japan, for the purpose of achieving the above "2. In such countries outside the EU, the rights of personal data subjects similar to those of the GDPR may not be recognized. In this case, we will take necessary and appropriate measures to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable laws.
- 9.Changes to this policy
Please be aware that the company may change this policy without prior notice in response to laws and regulations or in response to the company's business needs.
- 10.About the person in charge of personal information management
The following person is responsible for the management of personal information held by the company.
Personal information manager
- (1) For requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, and suspension of use of personal data in our possession, exercise of the right of data portability, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following office. We will guide you through the detailed procedures.
- (2) Depending on the nature of your inquiry, you may be required to submit a document verifying your identity (including sending a copy of your official ID by mail) or fill out and submit a document prescribed by the company. The company will respond to such requests without delay after confirming that the request is made by the customer himself/herself in accordance with laws, regulations and internal rules.
When disclosing personal data in our possession, we will do so after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself. However, this does not apply to the following cases
- ①When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party.
- ②When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of the company's business.
- ③When it would violate other laws and regulations.
- (4) When the company suspends the use of personal data held by a customer, the company will suspend the use after confirming that the request is made by the customer himself/herself. However, the customer may not be able to use part or all of the service due to such suspension.
- (5) Depending on the nature of the inquiry, the company will charge the prescribed fee.
- (6) Please be aware that we may not be able to respond to your inquiry due to legal requirements, storage conditions of personal information, or its nature.
- (7) Please note that we may not be able to respond to your request if it is clearly unfounded, if it is an excessive request, or if you have repeatedly made such inquiries.
8-6 Kitakarasuma-cho, Higashikujo, Minami-ku, Kyoto 601-8017, Japan
TEL：+81(0)75-600-9050 （Business hours: 10:00 - 17:00 on weekdays )
- 1. Definition of cookies, etc.
Cookies, etc. refers to information stored by text files and similar technologies (including cookies, web beacons, etc.) that are saved in the customer's communication terminal when the customer accesses the company's site or a third party's site.
- 2. Types of cookies, etc. and their purposes
Cookies, etc. essential to the operation of the company's website These cookies, etc. are essential for the use of the functions of the company's website, such as moving between pages of the company's website and accessing secure pages. If you reject these cookies, etc., the company's website may not function properly, or the actions you wish to take may not be performed as requested.
- 2-2．Cookies, etc. for effectiveness measurement purposes
These cookies, etc. are used to collect and analyze information on the use of the company's website, such as the number of PVs and the pages most frequently viewed by customers. This allows us to continually improve our site so that it displays content that is as relevant as possible to your interests.
- 2-3．Cookies, etc., for advertising distribution
- 3.Cookies, etc. managed by the company
- 3-1.The company collects the following information when you access the company's website or the websites of third parties through cookies and other means. This information does not include any information that can identify individual customers.
- (1) Information about your communication device (e.g., location information, unique device identification information, browser type, and information about software)
- (2) IP address
- (3) Referrer
- (4) URLs browsed and time stamps related to the date and time of browsing 3-2.
- 3-2.If you wish to stop the delivery of advertisements as described above, please access the help page of the browser or application you are using and follow the procedures. Please note that even if you stop the delivery of advertisements according to the above procedures, normal banner advertisements, etc. delivered without cookies, etc. will continue to be displayed. In addition, it may be necessary to opt-out again when changing browsers or applications, deleting cookies, etc., or changing to a new communication terminal.
- 4.Cookies, etc. controlled by third parties
- 4-2.If you wish to stop the distribution of advertisements as described above, please access the opt-out page of the relevant third party and follow the procedures.
- 5．How to manage cookies, etc.
Many browsers and applications automatically enable cookies, etc., but you can reject cookies, etc., or delete cookies stored in your communication terminal by your own choice. For specific instructions, please refer to the help menu of your browser or application. Please note that if you delete cookies, etc., the company's website may not function properly.