General information about using the hotel
- QHow do I check in?
- AAfter reception at the front desk, we will issue a card key at the automatic payment machine.
- QHow do I check out?
- APlease return your card key to the automatic payment machine. (There is no need to go to the front desk.)
- QWhat time is the check-in and check-out time?
- ACheck-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00.
- QCan I check in early?
- AAs a rule, we ask that you check in from 3:00 p.m., as we are cleaning the rooms.
- QDo I need to contact you if I am late for my scheduled check-in time?
If you are going to be late for check-in, please call the hotel at （+81(0)75-600-9050）and let us know.
If you do not notify us, we may offer your room to another guest without notice.
- QCan I leave my luggage if I arrive earlier than the check-in time?
(Can I leave my luggage after check-out?)
Yes, you can leave your luggage at the front desk on the first floor. You can leave your luggage at the front desk on the 1st floor. If you wish, please ask our staff. Please note that guests are responsible for their own valuables.
※Reception is open from 6.a.m. on the day of your stay.
(We cannot keep luggage the day before the check-in.)
※After check-out, please pick up your luggage within a day.
- QIs there a curfew?
- AThe entrance is locked after midnight, but you can enter the building with your card key.
Please be sure to take your card key with you when you leave the building.
- QIs it possible to extend the check-out time?
- A Yes, you can extend your check-out time by 1,000 yen per hour (tax not included). After 1:00 p.m., you will be charged a full day's room charge. If you wish to extend your stay, please let our staff know.
- QCan minors stay at the hostel alone?
If a minor is staying at the hotel alone, the consent of a parent or guardian is required by the relevant authorities.
You will be asked to submit a consent form upon check-in.
Please click below for the consent form.
◎Consent form for minors staying at the hotel
- QCan I send my luggage to the hotel in advance?
After making your reservation, please send your luggage to the following address.
Pick up date for your luggage is from the day of check-in to the day of check-out.
We keep your luggage at the reception, so please let us know.
※When you send your luggage, please write the check-in date and the full name of the person who will be staying at the hotel (in katakana) on the slip.
Kyoto 601-8017 Japan
8-6 Kitakarasuma-cho, Higashikujo, Minami-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
HOTEL BRILLER KYOTO STATION SOUTH, front desk
Name: Guest's name, check-in on ○○, ○○.
Please note that we cannot accept cash, valuables, breakables, or items that require temperature or humidity control.
※Please note that we can only accept prepaid luggage.
※We cannot keep luggage the day before the check-in.
- QI have visitors and would like to talk to them in my guest room.
- A Our guest rooms are for the use of our guests only, so we do not allow visitors.
- QAre breakfast and dinner included?
- A We are sorry, but breakfast and dinner are not included.
- QWhat are the rates for children?
- A There is no charge for children up to elementary school age, and adult rates apply from junior high school age.
- QCan I take a delivery?
- A Yes, you can. Our staff will not be available to help you, so please pick it up directly.
- QI forgot something, what should I do?
Lost and found items in the hotel and guest rooms will be kept for a certain period of time in accordance with the Lost and Found Law.
To protect your privacy, we do not contact our guests in principle.
Please contact the hotel by phone （+81(0)75-600-9050）to let us know.
Please note that we may dispose of items that are difficult to store, dangerous items, magazines, newspapers, food, and other items that may spoil or deteriorate before the expiration date.
Please note that you will have to pay on delivery when we send the items to your home.
about our service
- QWhat amenities are available?
- ABath towels, face towels, body towels, nightgowns, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, toothbrushes, and slippers are provided in each room.
Other amenities (hairbrush, leather, cotton swab, cleanser, facial cleanser, lotion, milky lotion, shaving gel, after cream) are available at the front desk.
- QIs there a pick-up service?
- AWe are sorry, but we do not offer a shuttle service.
- QCan I send a courier service?
- AYou can use Yamato Transport Service. Please let our staff know if you would like to use this service.
- QCan I make copies, faxes and printouts?
- AWe are sorry, but we do not offer copy, fax or print out services.
- QIs it possible to borrow a PC?
- AWe are sorry, but we do not lend out PC.
- QWhat kind of equipment is available for rent?
- AWe have an iron, trouser press, air purifier, nail clippers, sewing kit, thermometer, multi-charger, conversion plug, bottle opener, wine opener, champagne glasses, and wine glasses. Please come to the front desk to pick them up. Please note that these items are available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved.
- QDo you have a coin laundry?
- AThe coin laundry (washing machine / dryer) is located on the 1st floor. Please receive it immediately after use.
- QIs there a microwave oven?
- AThere is a microwave at the vending machine corner on the first floor.
- QCan you arrange a cab for me?
- AYes, the front desk can arrange it.
- QCan I exchange money?
- A You can exchange money only when you use the coin-operated laundry and vending machines on the first floor. We are sorry, but we do not offer other types of currency exchange or foreign currency exchange.
Accommodation and Rooms
- QAccommodation and Rooms
- AYes, we accept reservations for one person.
- QIs it possible to bring pets to stay at the hotel?
- AWe are sorry. Pets are not allowed to stay with us.
- QAre there any drinks in the refrigerator? Are there any vending machines in the hotel?
- A We have a vending machine corner and a coffee machine (free of charge) on the first floor.
- QDo you have "non-smoking rooms"?
- AAll rooms are non-smoking rooms. Please refrain from smoking in the rooms, even if you use heated cigarettes. If you wish to smoke, please use the smoking room on the first floor.
- QCan I use the Internet in my room?
- AYou can use free Wi-Fi in your room.
- QDo you have yukata for children?
- A We are sorry, but we do not have any.
- QIs there ice in the refrigerator?
- A The refrigerator does not have a freezing function. There is an ice machine available at the vending machine corner on the first floor.
- QWhat is the bed size?
- A Semi-double 120 x 200cm, double 150 x 200cm.
- QCan I watch TV?
- A You can watch terrestrial wave. In addition, VOD (Video on Demand) is available in all rooms free of charge.
- QHow many room keys can I get?
- A We will provide the number of adult guests per room.
Reservation and Payment
- QCan I specify a room number?
- AWe are sorry, but we do not accept room numbers.
- QCan I specify rooms that are next to each other?
- AWe will do our best to accommodate your request, but it may not be possible depending on the type of room you have reserved or the availability of the room on the day.
- QIs there a waiting list?
- AWe are sorry, but we do not have a waiting list.
- QHow can I change or cancel my reservation?
- A Please go to the respective website where you made your reservation. Depending on the site and payment method, you may be asked to cancel your reservation and then make another reservation.
- QIs it possible to make a reservation on the day?
- AIf there are rooms available, you can make a reservation by phone（+81(0)75-600-9050）or through our website.
- QHow many months in advance can I make a reservation?
- AYou can make a reservation about 6 months in advance.
- QIs there a cancellation fee?
There is a cancellation fee as follows
・The day before: 100% of the room charge
・Same day: 100% of the room charge
・No-show: 100% of the room charge
If you make a reservation through the Internet, the cancellation policy may be different for some plans.
- QCan I use cash to pay at the hotel?
- AYes, you can. We also accept credit cards (VISA, JCB, MasterCard) and QR code payments (PayPay/LINEPay, etc.).
All payments (cash, credit card, and QR code) are made by contactless automatic teller machines.
- QCan I use a debit card?
- AWe are sorry, but we do not accept debit cards or UnionPay cards.
- QCan I use electronic money such as PASMO, Suica, Edy, etc.?
- AWe are sorry, but we do not accept electronic money.
- QCan I pay in installments?
- AOnly lump-sum payments are accepted.
- QWhen will my credit card be charged? When is the billing date?
- AIt depends on your credit card company, so please contact your credit card company.
- QI cancelled my reservation before the cancellation fee was due, but my credit card company has not refunded me.
- A It may take around one week for your credit card company to reflect the cancellation. Please contact your credit card company.
- QDo I need to show my passport?
- AForeigners who do not have a permanent address in Japan are required to present their passports. By law, in addition to your name, address, occupation, etc., you are required to write your nationality and passenger number, and display and copy your passport.